Windsor & Hampton Court Tour from London
Enjoy a royal day out from London!
First, visit Hampton Court Palace - frequent home of the Tudor court of Henry VIII, pleasure palace & political hub. Situated on the River Thames a few miles west from central London, transport & entrance is included. Explore the majestic buildings and 60 acres of grounds including beautiful flower gardens, a hedge maze and the largest grape vine in the world.
Next the tour heads a little further outside of London to Windsor Castle, the weekend home of reigning monarch Queen Elizabeth II, where entrance is also included. You are free to explore all that the castle has to offer including the state apartments, Queen Mary's Dolls' House (currently unavailable due to Covid-19 social distancing restrictions) & St. George's Chapel - where Prince Harry & Megan Markle got married.
This tour includes transport by luxury minibus or coach from London as well as entrance into both venues, which comes with audio guides in a range of languages (subject to availability at the venues).
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 4 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
Monday, April 11
Friday, April 15
Sunday, May 15
Sunday, July 17
Sunday, August 14
Sunday, September 18
Please Note: Tour departure time is approximate; specific pick-up times at the selected London locations occur prior to the tour departure time and will need to be pre-arranged by phone or email (details on your E-Ticket).
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour may requires a minimum number of total persons booked to operate on any individual scheduled date; if a minimum requirement is set and the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives. No hotel pickup is available for this tour; there are several meeting locations in Central and West London and you will need to contact the guides at least 48 hours before your tour date to select one of them as your meeting location (details on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
The guides may require a minimum number of bookings to guarantee any scheduled departure to operate. If such a minimum is set and not met, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
- Round-trip transportation in a luxury motorcoach or minibus
- Entrance to Hampton Court Palace
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- If available at the venues, audio guides in a range of languages (it is suggested you bring your own headphones)
- Human guide
- Meals, beverages & snacks (see notes below)
- Optional shopping or other personal expenses
- Changing of the Guard
About Food & Beverages
You will you will have plenty of free time to have lunch (not included in tour price) during the tour.
At Hampton Court Palace, food and drink are not allowed within the confines of any of the buildings except in designated areas. There are sometimes festivals on site where food is available and the Tiltyard cafe provides a selection of food and drink including hot and cold food options with drinks, pastries, cookies, muffins and cakes. The Wilderness Kiosk is open for weekends and school holidays, serving ice creams, snacks, teas and filter coffees. The Privy Kitchen Cafe is open daily and serves a variety of hot drinks, sweet treats, Tudor-style pies and soups. You are also welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy in the iconic gardens. Bring your food and a comfortable blanket, and enjoy this unique picnic location with plenty of space.
At Windsor Castle, eating and drinking are not permitted in the State Apartments or St. George's Chapel. If you bring food and/or drinks with you, you will be asked to place those items in closed bags before being admitted to the Castle. You pass through airport-style security where bags are put through an X-ray machine. You can purchase bottled water at the Courtyard Shop at the beginning of your visit. The Undercroft Cafe is open with a limited menu, cashless transactions only and reduced seating capacity to ensure social distancing. You must put on a face covering before entering the Cafe. Face coverings must be worn when purchasing food and drink at the till point (exemptions excluded), but can be removed once you are seated at a table.
- 7:30 am-9:15 am - London pick-up must be pre-arranged from one of the available boarding locations near Central and West London tube stations. When your tour is confirmed, you will need to contact the guides to arrange your boarding location choice from the available options.
- 9:30 am - Depart Central London and make the short journey to Hampton Court Palace, once home to the infamous Tudor king of many wives, Henry VIII.
- 10:00 am - Arrive at Hampton Court Palace - Pick-up a free audio guide (provided by Hampton Court Palace subject to availability) and explore the vast palace buildings and grounds.
- 12:45 pm-1:00 pm - Depart Hampton Court Palace - These itinerary timings are all approximate. Your driver/tour manager will advise you of the exact meeting times on the day of your tour.
- 1:30 pm - Arrive at Windsor Castle - Entrance and a free multimedia guide (provided by Windsor Castle subject to availability) are included. Experience the grandeur of a working castle, one that has been in use for over 9 centuries, as you explore Windsor Castle and its surrounding buildings and grounds at your own pace.
- 5:00 pm - Depart Windsor - usually around closing time at the venue.
- 6:30 pm - Arrive in London - There will be 2-3 drop-offs in central London subject to traffic & other considerations on a given day. Your driver or courier will advise the specific drop-off locations and will be happy to help with public transport advice if needed.
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Monitor the weather for the day of your tour and dress appropriately.
- You may bring snacks and bottled water for the trip but the venues may not allow them to be brought inside.
- Bring a major credit card if you intend to purchase lunch, snacks or souvenirs.
- Don't forget your camera!
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. No hotel pickup is available for this tour; there are several meeting locations in Central and West London and you will need to contact the guides at least 48 hours before your tour date to select one of them as your meeting location (details on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.