Cambridge Tour from London
Take an adventure out of London to the university city of Cambridge. Founded in 1209, the University of Cambridge is the second-oldest in the English-speaking world (after Oxford).
You will enjoy a guided walking tour of the city to see some of its many architectural beauties and historical highlights. Then you'll head to Great St. Mary's Church, where entrance is included, to admire its beautiful architecture and to climb its tower to experience the majestic view of Cambridge it offers. After that, you will have plenty of free time to explore Cambridge. You might want to see the colleges of the University of Cambridge, go punting, or see the manuscript of Winne-the-Pooh at Wren College, written by A.A Milne, who studied at Trinity College in Cambridge. There are also lots of interesting shops, cafes & restaurants to enjoy.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 4 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
2022 Scheduled Tour Dates
Sunday, March 27
Sunday, April 24
Sunday, May 29
Sunday, June 26
Sunday, July 31
Monday, August 29
Sunday, September 25
Sunday, October 30
Sunday, November 27
Wednesday, December 28
Please Note: Tour departure time is approximate; specific pick-up times at five selected locations occur prior to the tour departure time and will need to be pre-arranged by phone or email (details on your E-Ticket).
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour requires a minimum 10 total persons booked to operate; if the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives. No hotel pickup is available for this tour; there are five meeting locations and you will need to contact the guides at least 48 hours before your tour date to select one of them as your meeting location (details on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
This tour requires a minimum total of 10 persons booked for a specific tour date to be guaranteed to operate. If the minimum number of persons is not met for the date of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives.
- Round-trip transportation in a deluxe motorcoach or minibus
- Accompanying driver/guide
- Entrance to Great St. Mary's Church Tower
- Free time in Cambridge
- Meals, beverages & snacks (free time is provided to purchase lunch but lunch is not included in the tour price)
- Optional shopping or other personal expenses
- 7:30 am-9:00 am - London Pick-ups at five locations easy to reach by public transport (see list below). When your tour is confirmed, you will need to contact the guides to arrange your boarding location choice from the available options.
- 9:00 am-9:15 am - Depart London and head straight to Cambridge.
- 10:30 am-11:00 am - Arrive in Cambridge - You will be met by an official local guide and have a guided walking tour of some of the city's highlights. Then your tour guide will take you to the Church of St. Mary the Great to walk up its Tower for breathtaking views of the city of Cambridge; entry is included. Then you'll have free time to explore the city and its renowned university boasting famous alumni including David Attenborough, Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton & Chinese poet Xu Zhimo.
- 4:00 pm - Depart Cambridge - This is the approximate time of departure from Cambridge back to London, but kindly pay attention to your tour guide regarding to meeting times on the day as these may vary.
- 6:00 pm - Arrive in London - There will be 2-3 drop-offs in central London subject to traffic & other considerations on the day. Your tour guide will advise the specific drop-off locations and will be happy to help with public transport advice if needed. Please note that there can be some traffic traveling back into central London & all itinerary times are approximate and subject to change.
Pick-Up Locations & Times
- Earls Court - 7:30 am
- South Kensington - 7:40 am
- Victoria - 8:05 am
- Kings Cross - 8:35 am
- London Bridge - 9:00 am
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Monitor the weather for Cambridge for the day of your tour and dress appropriately.
- You may bring snacks and bottled water for the trip.
- Bring money (cash and a major credit card are recommended) for lunch, additional snacks or souvenirs.
- Don't forget your camera!
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. No hotel pickup is available for this tour; there are five meeting locations and you will need to contact the guides at least 48 hours before your tour date to select one of them as your meeting location (details on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.