Bridgerton Film Locations Tour from London
If you are one of the millions of fans of the hit Netflix series Bridgerton, then this day tour is right up your alley! Don your regency garb (optional but encouraged), grab your friends and head out for a fabulous day of beautiful surroundings & witty banter from your tour guide a la Lady Whistledown. See many of the real-life locations where the sumptuous sets of Bridgerton were shot in this light-hearted, guided day tour from London.
First, visit Bath - a gorgeous city with iconic Georgian architecture made of Bath stone and a history dating back to the Romans and beyond. On a guided walk, see the recognizable cobbled street filled with colonnades on either side where viewers first see the Duke arriving on his dark horse in the first episode of Bridgerton. You'll also see the facade of Lady Danbury's residence as well as the home of the Featheringtons, among other sights.
After some free time in Bath, the tour heads to the grand Wilton House, the country seat of the Earls of Pembroke for 450 years. Wilton House is another much-used filming location whose expansive grounds are the backdrops for many notable Bridgerton scenes including promenades in the park, where Bridgerton's London elite go to see and be seen, and as the exterior of The Duke's London home, "Hastings House." After the walking tour of Wilton House's grounds, enjoy a cream tea in its cafe (included in tour price). If you are feeling the need, then perhaps purchase a glass of bubbly and indulge in a touch of gossip to end the day "in the Bridgerton way" before the tour heads back to London.
COVID-19 Protocols Updates - Kindly only make bookings for this tour that include your household or support bubble so guides know you are able to sit together.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 4 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
Monday, April 18
Monday, May 2
Thursday, June 2
Saturday, August 27
Please Note: Tour departure time is approximate; specific pick-up time at the Warwick Road location occurs prior to the tour departure time and must be pre-arranged (details on your E-Ticket).
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour may require a minimum 4 persons to guarantee to operate; if the minimum number of persons is not met for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted to discuss alternatives. No hotel pickup is available for this tour; there is only one meeting location for this tour and you will need to contact the guides at least 48 hours before your tour date to confirm your pick-up time at the meeting location (details on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
- Round-trip transportation in a deluxe motorcoach or minibus
- Accompanying tour guide
- Walking tour of Bridgerton filming sites in Bath
- Free time in Bath
- Entrance to Wilton House
- Cream Tea in Wilton House Cafe
- Meals, beverages & snacks (free time in Bath allows for lunch to be purchased but lunch is not included in the tour price)
- Optional shopping or other personal expenses
- Prior to 9:00 am - London Pick-Up at location easy to reach by public transport. There is only one pick-up location for this tour.
- 9:00 am-9:15 am - Depart London and head west to Bath. The tour guide will keep you entertained with interesting information about Bridgerton: the story, cast & filming. There will be a short rest stop enroute to Bath to allow everyone to stretch their legs and use the facilities.
- 12:00 pm - Walking Tour of Bath's Bridgerton Film Sites - Your tour guide will lead a walking tour of the many streets and buildings that were used to create the glamorous world of Bridgerton's Regency London. Not giving too much away...the cobbled street flanked by colonnades where viewers first see the Duke is on the list of stops, as is the recognizable Featherington house. There will also be a quiz with a prize at the end of the day, so pay close attention to the guide and answer as quickly as possible to have a chance of winning!
- 1:00 pm - Free time in Bath - After the walking tour, you'll have some time to enjoy the many quirky and independent shops & cafes of Bath. This is a good time to grab some lunch and/or visit (on your own) any of the attractions in Bath that particularly interest you, such as the Jane Austen Museum, Sally's Lunn's Tea Shop & historic kitchen or the Roman Baths.
- 2:30 pm - Depart Bath - This is the approximate time for departing Bath heading to Wilton House, but times may vary on the day, so your tour guide will keep you updated.
- 3:30 pm - Arrive at Wilton House - Entry to the grounds is included as well as a short walking tour. Over 450 years old, this grand estate was used extensively during the filming of Bridgerton: the grounds as a backdrop for many of the park scenes & the house itself as the Duke of Hastings's London residence. Some of the rooms were also used as the gossip-loving Queen Charlotte's palace interiors but kindly note that entry to the house itself is not included. (You can possibly purchase this as an additional extra online direct with Wilton House, but please note there are very limited spaces available, no photos permitted inside and the house tour is a set 40 minutes agenda given by on-site guides and is not Bridgerton-themed.)
- 4:00 pm - Wilton Tea & Free Time - After the walking tour of the grounds, this tour makes its way to the cafe at Wilton House to end the day with a cream tea "fit for the ton!" The cafe also offers sparkling wine and Bridgerton-themed cocktails if you would really like to indulge with an additional purchase. Enjoy some free time to wander around the grounds afterwards. With so many incredible backdrops for photos that look just like you are in the world of Bridgerton, you might not be able to resist striking a pose!
- 5:00 pm-5:30 pm - Depart Wilton House - Bid adieu to Wilton House after a full day of scandal & society, and head back to London. Your tour guide will pose the last few questions of the quiz and you'll find out who has proved to be Bridgerton's number 1 fan!
- 7:30 pm-8:00 pm - Arrive back in London - The driver will make 2-3 drop-offs in west & central London, depending on timings & requests. The tour guide will be happy to help advise you on how to get home from one of the drop-off points if you are unsure of your transport options.
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Monitor the weather for the Bath/Wilton House area for the day of your tour and dress appropriately.
- You may bring snacks and bottled water for the trip.
- Bring money (cash and a major credit card are recommended) for lunch, additional snacks or beverages, and souvenirs.
- Don't forget your camera!
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. No hotel pickup is available for this tour; there is only one meeting location for this tour and you will need to contact the guides at least 48 hours before your tour date to confirm details of the meeting location (details on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US Dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.